Skip to main content

new

the new, new

H ello,  O ut with the new and in with the old, anyone who knows me would describe me with this phrase.  For my first post I thought I'd write about something that is  me  in every sense... I am, and have always been a lover everything old, and by old I mean perfectly newly-old.  Not exactly vintage but not grungy either-  the type of old that makes you feel nostalgic for something you never even experienced.  Maybe you can identify with me better with this one... I am an avid collector of old books, some of which I'll never get around to reading.  I have records with my favourite songs from the 40's-80's- for a record player that I do not yet own.  Most of all, film photography...for which I own multiple cameras with settings that I still not know how to use.  When it comes to style  old is something I have always been drawn to; if it not be knit sweaters, 60's cinched waists, or 70's bell cut jeans... everything I find myself

bare essentials

Barely There


m i n i m a l i s m 




"Minimalism is a tool that can assist you in finding freedom. Freedom from fear. Freedom from worry. Freedom from overwhelm. Freedom from guilt. Freedom from depression. Freedom from the trappings of the consumer culture we’ve built our lives around Real freedom" 


I started to look into the idea of minimalism when I realized I have too many things, too many thoughts, and too much to worry about. 

By no means am I the best minimalist to lead by example, I still have a tendency to keep old movie tickets and souvenirs from years ago but I have started to live simpler. 

This blog is a collection of my simple life: style, photography, books, music, and everything in between. 

I hope you enjoy!

Stay naked. 

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
If you're looking for more on minimalism go to:  The Minimalists


Comments